Many people suffer from type-2 diabetes and don’t even know it! This is because some of the symptoms might not seem like much, but it is crucial to know and note all of the warning signs that you might have it!
The problem with type-2 diabetes is that it is not only the ailment itself that is a problem, but it can also lead to various other serious health issues. If you are not careful, type-2 diabetes can lead to things like insulin resistance, heart disease, heart attacks, and stroke.
Here is a list of 17 indicators that you might already be suffering from type-2 diabetes or are well on your way to it:
- Constantly feeling thirsty.
- Always feeling hungry, even after you have just eaten.
- Your mouth feeling dry the whole time.
- Frequently urinating.
- Unexplained weight loss, even while eating more.
- Feeling tired and fatigued.
- Blurry vision.
- Persistent headaches
- Occasional loss of consciousness.
- Sores or cuts that don’t seem to heal.
- Itchy skin, especially around the groin or vaginal area.
- Regular yeast infections.
- Fluctuations in your bodyweight.
- Acanthosis nigricans (Velvety dark skin patches in the neck, armpit, and groin)
- Numbness, tingling, or pain in the hands and feet
- Problems with your sight.
- Erectile dysfunction.
If you notice any of these signs, it is important to consult a doctor to get tested for diabetes. The earlier you can detect it and start treating it, the easier it will be to manage. But of course, prevention is always better than cure!
It is also advised that you get tested for type-2 diabetes even if you don’t have any of the symptoms, as many people only realize they have it once they have had it for a while, which can increase the risk of other dangerous health issues.
How to prevent type-2 diabetes and its complications…
Diabetes complications and type-2 diabetes can be prevented with certain lifestyle changes and a positive mental attitude.
We recommend switching to a low GI diet, like the Manna Diet, which can help you to eliminate sugar and refined carbohydrates from your diet. The Diet also encourages exercise and walking is one of them. Controlling blood glucose levels are the one major issue to focus on if you want to prevent complications or prevent type-2 diabetes.
By taking a supplement like the Manna Blood Sugar Support, you can help to control your blood glucose levels the natural way without any side effects. This product can also help to suppress apetite and curb food cravings for effective healthy weight loss.