It can be hard to satisfy your sweet tooth during diabetes…
Who doesn’t like a packet of gummy bears or a bar of creamy milk chocolate? Unfortunately, sweets and sugar can worsen your diabetes tremendously. Sweet treats can often be the very reason why you develop diabetes in the first place…
How do I know if I might have diabetes?
It is important to know what the warning signs of diabetes are. Always be on the lookout for them. These signs include
- Constant thirst.
- A constant urge to urinate.
- Always feeling fatigued.
- A feeling of numbness or pain in the hands, legs, or feet.
- And last but not least, craving for sweet things and carbohydrates.
What can I do to about my cravings without jeopardizing my diabetes?
These 6 fruits can go a long way in fighting diabetes…
Guavas are a great choice for people with diabetes because:
- They have a high concentration of lycopene. It is an antioxidant that helps maintain blood sugar levels.
- They are rich in dietary fiber, which helps lower the risk of developing type-2 diabetes.
- They contain high levels of potassium, which contribute to healthy blood pressure.
Cherries contain anthocyanins. This helps boost insulin which in turn helps control blood sugar levels. This chemical is found in many different foods, like red grapes, berries, wine and tea. However, the biggest insulin effects come from the cherry such as strawberries and blueberries.
Oranges are rich in vitamin C, fiber, and minerals. Al the while not being high in natural sugar. Oranges also have a low glycemic index rating which can help maintain a healthy blood sugar level. The high fiber content is also great for weight control.
Grapefruit’s glycemic index is only 25, which makes it very low. It is also high in vitamin C and soluble fiber, which makes it a tap super-food for diabetes. Various studies and researchers have concluded and agreed that grapefruits hold extraordinary health benefits, which make them great for overall health.
“An apple a day keeps diabetes away”. This saying rings true, as apples contain high amounts of fiber, antioxidants, vitamin C and flavonoids, all of which may lower the insulin requirements of diabetics by up to 35%.
Whether you eat fruit or any other food, take the Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement with it to make sure that you control your blood sugar levels at all time.
Follow the Manna Diet for an easy-to-use diet and by taking the Manna Blood Sugar Support with each meal can help to regulate blood sugar levels in such a way as to suppress appetite and curb cravings.
Manna Blood Sugar Support is uniquely formulated, natural and organic supplement which helps
- Maintain even blood sugar levels, keeping you more satisfied after a meal, which means that the same meal can take you much further and cause you to eat less, which can help with natural weight loss.
- Control cravings, helping you stay away from sweets and unhealthy food and lose weight easily.
- Keep energy levels constant, giving you energy to do your day to day tasks even when on a diet.
When taken with food, Manna Blood Sugar Support gels with the food in the stomach to reduce the glycemic index of the food and drink you consume by up to 43% and therefore helps to prevent blood sugar levels from rising too high.
Don’t just believe us, see what our customers say.
“My blood sugar was fluctuating a lot – I had a heart attack 2 years ago. After starting to take Blood Sugar Support from Manna, my blood sugar levels stay between 5 and 8.” – Danie
“Since taking Blood Sugar Support caplets before meals, my blood sugar levels have stabilized and food cravings are a thing of the past. Great product and will continue using it.” – Debbie
“Was told by endocrinologist that I would never be able to give up insulin but it was making me very sick and I was housebound. After 18 months I tried Blood Sugar Support and it is totally successful. Readings are now between 5 and 7 and I feel like a new person. Thank you .” – Anne
Available at: Dis-Chem, Clicks, Pharmacies, Health Shops and online at mannaplus.co.za