When your body’s pH level leans strongly towards acidic, it can cause many issues like weight gain, pain, fatigue, and many other problems. The big problem is that most of what we eat causes our body to turn acidic. Everything from red meat, dairy, sugar, and carbs can cause us to tip the scale away from the slightly alkaline environment that our bodies long for.
The body has ways to try and balance out its pH levels, and one of these is by storing the acidic compounds in the fat cells. In order to start getting rid of this extra stored-up fat, you need to get your pH levels back to a more alkaline stage. You can do this by excluding certain foods from your diet in order to avoid acid, and also by eating certain foods that will make your body more alkaline.
Avoid acidic foods:
- Stay away from sweets, carbonated soft drinks, and general foods made from refined carbohydrates or sugar.
- Steer clear of bad fats like margarine and trans-fats.
- Avoid processed foods, as they contain many harmful additives.
- Cut back on the meat.
- Drink less coffee and alcohol.
Eat Alkaline Foods:
- Eat plenty of veggies like greens, broccoli, celery, carrots, cucumbers, peppers, and spinach.
- Replace simple carbs with whole grains.
- Drink plenty of purified water.
- Choose almond milk instead of regular dairy.
- Follow the Manna Diet in the free e-book. The major section of this diet is alkalizing. You will also find a very helping Acid / Alkalizing food chart.
Supplement to reduce uric acid in the body.
If you know that you do have high levels of acid or that you suffer with gout, it means that your uric acid levels are too high. The Manna PH Balance Supplement was specially formulated to help excrete excess uric acid from the body, helping to alleviate gout and gout symptoms. The product does not have any side effects and cannot cause any harm to the human body.