Ingredients (serve 4)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium brown onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g lean beef mince
- 1 cup pasta sauce of choice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 medium zucchini (baby marrow), cut into ribbons
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh oregano and salad leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes or until softened. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned.
Add pasta sauce and oregano. Cook, stirring, for 6 to 8 minutes or until thick.
Spoon half the mixture into a 5cm-deep, 26cm x 16cm ovenproof dish. Top with half the zucchini. Repeat with remaining mince mixture and zucchini. Top with yoghurt. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Top with oregano. Serve with salad leaves. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Cover bake with foil. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.