- 300g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 300g broccoli, florets removed and halved lengthways, stem cut into 1cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 8 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60g roasted red capsicum (bell pepper) strips
- ¼ cup (60ml) milk
- 1/3 cup (40g) parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 60g rocket
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
Cook sweet potato and broccoli stem in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 mins or until half-cooked through. Drain.
Preheat a grill to medium high. Spray a 20cm (base measurement) ovenproof frying pan with olive oil spray. Heat over medium heat. Whisk eggs, garlic, capsicum, milk, parmesan, broccoli stems, sweet potato and half of the broccoli florets in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the pan and arrange the remaining broccoli florets over the top. Cook for 6 mins or until base is set. Transfer to grill. Cook under grill for 5 mins or until top is golden and the egg is set. Set aside for 5 mins to cool slightly.
Combine rocket and balsamic vinegar in a medium bowl.