Ingredients (4 servings)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 400g can borlotti beans, drained, rinsed
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Heat oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Add onion, garlic, celery and chilli. Cook for 3 minutes or until onion and celery have softened. Stir in beans. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Set aside to cool slightly.
Stir in tomatoes, parsley and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.