Cold Hands, Fingers, Feet and Toes are common during winter, but poor blood circulation can be the major cause.
Are there any common causes of poor circulation?
- Though not as common as it used to be, smoking is a sure reason for this. It may not be easy, but you should quit.
- Years and years of no exercise can lead to bad circulation. It doesn’t happen overnight but usually creeps up on a person. However, you can improve things fairly quickly if you DO something about it.
- Eating too much junk food which usually leads to being overweight is also a prime reason. Start making some lifestyle changes. Even little ones at first can lead to quick improvements.
- Work related issues, such as sitting too long at a computer can also cause these problems. Especially if you don’t take regular breaks or exercise a few times a week.
Tips to get the Circulation going again
- Stand up and move around every 30 to 60 minutes. This can really help loosen up your muscles and get things moving.
- There are usually many lifestyle changes that one can implement which will have a positive effect in the long term. Such as…
- Dietary changes which include more fiber in your diet.
- Eating more fruit and vegetables each day.
- Drink more water. At least 5 or 6 glasses per day.
- Reduce your coffee or tea intake. You don’t have to stop drinking them completely, but certainly you should cut down if your intake is more than two cups a day.
- Alcohol can also have a detrimental effect on your blood circulation. Once again, in moderation alcohol is fine. However, it is something you should consider cutting down on if it does affect you and you know you are drinking too much.
- For a healthy lifestyle, follow the Manna Diet as given in the free e-book.
- More Exercise
- Use herbs which can help to improve blood flow, such as cayenne, garlic, ginkgo biloba and ginger.
- Circulatory difficulties can be treated with medication. However, we usually recommend a more natural approach if possible. The Manna Blood Circulation Support supplement was especially formulated with natural ingredients to help increase your blood flow without any side effects.