Ingredients (10 servings)
- 3 eggplants cut into 1cm-thick slices crossways
- 125ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch rocket, ends trimmed
- 150g feta cheese, crumbled
Preheat a barbecue flat plate on medium. Brush both sides of the eggplant with olive oil. Cook half the eggplant on the flat plate for 3-4 minutes each side or until tender and golden. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining eggplant.
Whisk the lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil in a small jug until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange half the eggplant on a serving platter. Top with half the rocket and sprinkle over half the feta cheese. Drizzle over half the dressing. Continue layering with the remaining eggplant, rocket, feta cheese and dressing.