Have you ever felt like your gout gets a lot worse after you eat something?
Well, there is an explanation for this…
Why does my gout flare up after I eat something?
The first thing to note is that this will not happen after eating just any type of food. There specific foods that will cause your gout to become worse.
So what food causes gout attacks?
To break it down, gout is a form of arthritis due to high uric acid levels in the bloodstream. The uric acid forms a build-up around the joints which can cause swelling and inflammation.
These foods are poison to people with gout…
- Purine-Rich Foods
The breakdown of purines causes uric acid. So you should avoid foods like: liver, mussels, anchovies, spinach, asparagus, beef, and brewer’s yeast. These are all high in purines and you should steer far clear of them.
- High-Protein Foods
Usually, protein is a good thing in any diet. However, when proteins are digested, they end up as uric acid. It is best to cut down on things like fish, poultry, eggs and red meat.
- Refined Carbs
Avoid processed carbs like cookies, pasta, and bread. A carbohydrate overload in the body can cause a rise in the uric acid levels.
One of the biggest causes of gout attacks is alcohol. The reason for this is that alcohol prevents the uric acid from being flushed out of the body. When you are experiencing frequent gout attacks, cut out the alcohol and start drinking plenty of water.
What else can I do to avoid gout attacks?
- Download the free Acid/Alkaline e-book with recipes and a list of food to avoid when you have high uric acid levels in the blood.
- Take the Manna PH Balance to excrete excess uric acid from the body, re-balance your PH levels and avoid painful gout attacks.
Manna pH Balance was specially formulated from just 5 ingredients, all that have pH balancing qualities.
- Eucalyptus Extract – The Flavonoids and Polyphenols from this natural Eucalyptus extract have Anti-Viral and Anti-Inflammatory properties, assisting in the relief and fighting of inflammation caused by high uric acid levels.
- Asimum triloba (Pawpaw extract) – Pawpaw extract helps to increase acid excretion via the kidneys.
- Aloe Ferox gum resin (Aloe Bitters) – Aloe bitters is a strong anti-inflammatory substance which helps with the balancing of pH in the body and acts as an antibiotic, with strong detoxifying properties.
- Curcuma longa folia (Turmeric) – The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Manna pH Balance assists in
- relief of arthritis symptoms
- relief of gout
- relief of osteoarthritis
- and balances the pH of the body
What out satisfied users say about Manna pH Balance
“Since I use the pH balance tablets my stomach is no longer stiff I went to the bathroom twice a day. I am not so sure but I have loose a kilo I don’t know if is my pH Balance tablet working.
I have given my sister one bottle she said I must put an order for her on the 15th, it does the job for her but she didn’t explain to me what kind of a job. Thanks to the pH balance I can even move faster than before.” – Anna
“I have started using the pH balance with the blood circulation support and experience a major difference in my finger joints.” – Linda
“I started taking Manna pH Balance after being diagnosed with osteoarthritis and odd attacks of Gout. The Rheumatologist put me on a series of medication and not being a “pill” person have now replaced my Puricos with your formula. At least I feel it’s a more natural ingredient as I believe all these drugs have side effects. I am gout free now for many many months thank you!” – Jill Scott