Whilst most women see menopause as a negative event in their lives, it can actually be the perfect opportunity to re-asses your lifestyle and turn it around for the better.
When you choose to use this time as an opportunity to make a healthy lifestyle transition, it can help you avoid serious health risks later in life. These include conditions like heart disease, osteoporosis, and even cancer.
By using this as motivation, you can turn what is usually seen as a nightmare experience into a time of your life where you start:
Eating Healthy –
- Include more fresh fruit and veggies into your diet
- Eat less processed and fast food
- Minimize your alcohol intake
- Replace refined carbs (sweets, cake, white bread, etc.) with unrefined carbs (whole wheat bread and pasta, etc.)
Doing More Exercise –
- Exercise ate least 3 times per week
- Do 30-45 minutes of moderate to intense exercise on your exercise days
- You can exercise by taking a brisk walk through the neighborhood, taking up mountain biking, going for a surf or a jog along the beach – anything can be exercise if you get creative!
A good, natural menopause supplement like the Manna Menopause Supplement can go a long way in helping to deal with menopausal symptoms.
Using it along with the right dietary choices and exercise routine can help you take menopause and turn it into a great lifestyle changing opportunity!