Hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings and more. How could Menopause ever be a positive thing?
Whilst most women see menopause as a negative event in their lives, it can actually be the perfect opportunity to re-assess your lifestyle and turn it around for the better.
But why should I be more healthy?
When you choose to use this time as an opportunity to make a healthy lifestyle transition, it can help you avoid serious health risks later in life. These include conditions like heart disease, osteoporosis, and even cancer.
Living a healthier lifestyle can also help you battle menopausal symptoms now.
Okay, so how can I do this?
By using this as motivation, you can turn what is usually seen as a nightmare experience into a time of your life where you start:
1. Eating Healthy
- Include more fresh fruit and veggies into your diet
- Eat less processed and fast food
- Minimise your alcohol intake
- Replace refined carbs (sweets, cake, white bread, etc.) with unrefined carbs (whole wheat bread and pasta, etc.)
2. Doing More Exercise
- Exercise at least 3 times per week
- Do 30-45 minutes of moderate to intense exercise on your exercise days
- You can exercise by taking a brisk walk through the neighbourhood, taking up mountain biking, going for a surf or a jog along the beach – anything can be exercise if you get creative!
Anything else that could help?
A good, natural menopause supplement like the Manna Menopause Supplement can go a long way in helping to deal with menopausal symptoms.
Using it along with the right dietary choices and exercise routine can help you take menopause and turn it into a great lifestyle changing opportunity!
Natural supplements, like the Manna Menopause Support, can be a safe and effective treatment option, because it does not have the threat of cancer risk like hormone replacement therapies.
The Manna Menopause Support was formulated with phyto-estrogens, soy isoflavones, calcium and vitamin D to help curb menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, mood swings and night sweats.
Manna Menopause Support helps to
- Relief hot flushes, leaving you feeling less sweaty
- Balance mood fluctuation
- Increase energy levels, helping you get through the day easier
- Increase Libido
- Reverse vaginal dryness
- Deeper Sleep
- Improve memory and brain function
- Helps to manage stress
- Help increase stamina
- Helps reduce osteoporosis
Don’t Believe us? See what our customers say.
“The best product I have used so far and I’m using it for a year now. Before starting on Manna I suffered from hot flushes/ night sweats/no sleep and terrible mood swings. HRT was definitely not an option for me, so I tried Manna and it really has helped me. The fact that it’s all natural is such a plus. I won’t use anything else. Thank you, Manna, for an excellent product.” – Gwen
“Since using Manna Menopause Support I have less hair loss, sleep better and night sweats have decreased. This is a wonderful product and have recommended it to my friends.” – Liz Nowers
“I am using menopause support for a year now, and I can say it is a fantastic product. My hot flashes and night sweat is something of the past. Thanks for a great product.” – Martie