Although menopausal mood swings can be a great thing to blame irrational behavior on, I think most women will agree they would much rather live without them. Well, the good news for those women is that you can in fact reduce these hectic mood swings. It’s going to take a little bit of effort, and you might have to give up a few treats, but it will be worth it in the end!
How to Control Mood Swings
Some of the lifestyle changes that you should make include things like:
- Making sure that you drink plenty of water during the day
- Sleep is very important, especially during menopause – 7 hours minimum is recommended.
- If you are a smoker, now is a great time to quit.
- Try and cut back on alcohol as far as possible.
- Exercise at least 20-30 minutes per day
- Increase your soy intake
- Take up relaxation techniques or relaxing hobbies.
If lifestyle changes alone aren’t working for you, try a good natural supplement.
The Manna Menopause Support product was formulated with the best natural plant derived estrogen to help with menopausal symptoms, such as mood swings.
To increase estrogen levels is an effective way to overcome menopausal mood swings.