What on earth is uric acid?
Have you ever heard of gout? Or kidney stones? Well these are caused by uric acid. More specifically, high levels of uric acid in the body.
Really now, what is uric acid?
Uric acid gets produced during the breakdown of purine, which is found in many foods. The uric acid is carried through the body via the bloodstream. Most of it leaves the body during urination.
Why do uric acid levels get too high?
This happens through one of, or a combination of two things:
- The body produces too much uric acid.
- The kidneys don’t excrete it fast enough.
What are the dangers of high uric acid levels?
High uric acid levels lead to serious health issues. To name a few:
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Failure
- High Blood Pressure
What do I do to make my uric acid levels go up?
- Water pills (Diuretic medications)
- Drink too much alcohol, red wine especially.
- Genetics, it can run in the family.
- Immune-suppressing drugs
- Niacin, or vitamin B-3
- Obesity, being overweight can have a ton of negative effects.
- Purine-rich diet — organ meat, game meat, anchovies, herring, gravy, dried beans, dried peas, mushrooms and other foods
- Inability of the kidneys to filter waste
Natural ways to reduce high uric acid levels in the body can include:
- To alter your diet – try to reduce red meat, sugar, starches and sugary drinks. (follow the Manna Diet)
- Drink at least 2 liter of purified water per day
- Reduce alcohol
Take the Manna pH Balance supplement. The natural ingredients in this supplement can help to excrete excess uric acid from the body for fast, effective relief of symptoms related to high uric acid levels.
Manna pH Balance was specially formulated from just 5 ingredients, all that have pH balancing qualities.
- Eucalyptus Extract – The Flavonoids and Polyphenols from this natural Eucalyptus extract has Anti-Viral and Anti-Inflammatory properties, assisting in the relief and fighting of inflammation caused by high uric acid levels.
- Asimum triloba (Paw paw extract) – Pawpaw extract helps to increase acid excretion via the kidneys.
- Aloe Ferox gum resin (Aloe Bitters) – Aloe bitters is a strong anti-inflammatory substance which help with the balancing of pH in the body and acts as an antibiotic, with strong detoxifying properties.
- Curcuma longa folia (Turmeric) – The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Manna pH Balance assists in
- relief of arthritis symptoms
- relief of gout
- relief of osteoarthritis
- and balances the pH of the body
This is what our customers found:
“Ever Since I started Using Manna pH Balance I knew I got the right and quality product when I noticed that the pain and burning in my legs and feet was gone from the high uric acid I had in my body. I can recommend Manna pH Balance to any person with a high uric acid, it does the job.” – Robert
“My husband suffers from gout, he has to take puricos daily but he has had side effects from that medicine. Since he has been using Manna pH Balance he hasn’t had any attacks and there are no side effects.” – Sarah