High levels of uric acid is what causes gout, as well as other health issues.
High uric acid levels, is quite simply an excess of uric acid in your blood.
Uric acid gets produced during the breakdown of purine, which is found in many foods. The uric acid is carried through the body via the bloodstream, but most of it leaves the body during urination.
What Causes High Uric Acid Levels?
This happens through one of or a combination of two things:
- The body produces too much uric acid.
- The kidneys don’t excrete it fast enough.
Dangers of High Uric Acid Levels
Some of the most common health issues due to high uric acid levels include:
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
Here are 7 simple steps to dealing with gout…
Factors That Can Increase Uric Acid Levels
- Water pills (Diuretic medications)
- Overconsumption of alcohol
- Immune-suppressing drugs
- Niacin, or vitamin B-3
- Purine-rich diet — organ meat, game meat, anchovies, herring, gravy, dried beans, dried peas, mushrooms and other foods
- Inability of the kidneys to filter waste
Natural ways to reduce high uric acid levels in the body can include:
- To alter your diet – try to reduce red meat, sugar, starches and sugary drinks. (follow the Manna Diet)
- Drink at least 2 liter of purified water per day
- Reduce alcohol
Take the Manna PH Balance supplement. The natural ingredients in this supplement can help to excrete excess uric acid from the body for fast, effective relief of symptoms related to high uric acid levels.