Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 700g sweet potatoes, cut into thick wedges
- 400g can artichokes in brine, drained, halved
- 3 (600g) zucchini (baby marrow), cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 large red capsicum (bell pepper), roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 12 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 8 (750g) chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Add oil to a large roasting pan. Place in oven for 3 minutes or until hot.
Add sweet potato to hot oil. Toss carefully to coat. Bake for 10 minutes.
Add artichoke, zucchini, capsicum, lemon and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with oregano. Toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, basting with pan juices halfway through cooking.
Add chicken. Baste with pan juices. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are golden and tender. Serve.