It has become common knowledge that there are things that you can do to lessen the effects of menopause whilst you are going through it. But what about making sure that the effects are lessened, even before menopause?
Well, a lot of research has been done in recent times to see if this could be done. The good news is, the answer seems to be “yes”.
The basic principle is that you should start taking in more phytoestrogens, which are natural estrogen-like hormones found in plants. These phytoestrogens help keep estrogen levels in the body balanced.
The great thing is that you don’t have to wait until menopause to start increasing your phytoestrogen, as it is natural and good for you.
You can start by eating phytoestrogen-rich foods like:
- Soy foods (Soy milk, soy beans, tofu)
- Seeds and nuts
- Apples or pure apple juice
- Legumes and beans (Lentils, chickpeas, kidney beans)
You can use natural supplements as well, especially in the years leading up to the expected menopause. Get yourself a wholesome, natural supplement like the Manna Menopause Support which contains:
- Prosopis (Manna®)
- Eucalyptus Extract (Flavonoids and Polyphenols)
- Soy Isoflavones- Phyto-estrogen
- Wild yam – Phyto-estrogen
- Maca Root (Peruvian Ginseng) – Phyto-estrogen
- Calcium lactate – Calcium supplements
- Vitamin D – Cancer preventive effect
Manna Menopause Support assists in the improvement of vascular stability, provides Phyto-estrogens, as well as nutrients for enhanced bone density. The different ingredients work in synergy to help reduce the symptoms of pre-menopause and menopause.
If you use the Manna Menopause support and the hot flushes don’t fade away after 3 days, increase the dosage from 2 caplets per day to 4 or even 6.