Ingredients (serve 1)
- ½ small red capsicum (bell pepper), finely chopped
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 small fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
Combine capsicum, shallots and chilli. Use a fork to whisk eggs and milk together. Season well with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a small (16cm base) non-stick frying pan over medium high heat. Add half the capsicum mixture and cook for 2 mins. Pour over eggs. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 7-9 mins until set.
Carefully turn omelette out onto a serving plate. Add coriander and lime juice to remaining capsicum mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon on top of omelette and serve immediately.