- 400g tomato medley mix
- 2 small red tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1/4 cup small fresh basil leaves
Cut half the medley tomatoes in half. Place in a large shallow dish. Add remaining tomatoes and onion.
Place oil, vinegar and sugar in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Add oil mixture to tomato mixture. Gently toss to combine. Set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes for flavours to develop.
Top with basil. Toss to combine. Serve.
- Energy 287kJ
- Fat saturated 0.60g
- Fat Total 4.70g
- Carbohydrate sugars – 0
- Carbohydrate Total 3.60g
- Dietary Fibre 2.00g
- Protein 1.70g
- Cholesterol – 0
- Sodium 65mg