Ingredients (serves 8)
- 800g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, halved
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, quartered
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Make basil pesto: Place basil, garlic and parmesan in a processor. Process until roughly chopped. Add lemon juice. Process until combined. With motor running, add oil in a thin, steady stream. Process until combined. Transfer to a bowl. Season with pepper. Cover. Refrigerate until required.
Preheat oven to 180°C
Brush chicken with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes each side or until cooked through.
Top chicken with pesto. Serve with veggies.