Benefits of Manna Blood Sugar Support
- Helps to maintain even blood sugar levels.
- Keep you more satisfied after a meal, which means that the same meal can take you much further and cause you to eat less, which can help with natural weight loss.
- Helps to control cravings.
- Helping to keep energy levels constant.
- Even blood sugar levels can help to prevent diabetic health complications.
What is Manna Blood Sugar Support?The Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement is made from a unique blend of flour from the pods of the Prosopis tree, which grow in the harsh, arid Northern Cape Province. It is the only 100% natural and organic product for maintaining even blood sugar levels and it does not have any side effects.
How does it work?When taken with food, this product gels with the food in the stomach to reduce the glycemic index of the food and drink you consume by up to 43%.
- Thus, in short: – it helps to slow release energy.
Lost 6kgmy mum after having my baby brother started to pick up weight and was very unhappy with this.soon after she hit menopause and the weight gain continued. so i went on the internet looking for weight loose diet and came across the manna diet. we went on the 7 day detox eating plan while waiting for our Manna blood suger support. she called me to say she lost 1kg in the week and since taking the tablets has lost 6kg and me 4kgs. — Yolisa Ngwenya
blood sugar supportTrying Manna products for the first time. For the first time (except when I was hospitalised) my blood sugar level is down to 7 and dropping. Excellent product. I would definitely recommend it to all diabetics. — sheila luithardt
Great productSince diagnosed as diabetic 2 I have take blood sugar support along with my prescribed meds and feel so much better. My BS reading has definately improved. — Jean
Who can Use Manna Blood Sugar Support?
Type 2 Diabetics(2)This product can successfully help to maintain even blood sugar levels. Normal blood sugar levels can prevent diabetic health complications.
Those seeking to lose weight(5)Consuming too many calories is the major cause of overweight. Unbalanced blood glucose levels are the single most important factor for over eating. By eating the wrong types of food, blood glucose levels rise too quickly and drop just as fast, causing you to be hungry again. Food cravings are directly related to unbalanced blood glucose levels. Stable blood glucose levels help to control food cravings and suppress appetite, causing you to eat less.
PCOS SufferersPolycystic ovary syndrome and syndrome X are frequently found together, which makes it important to understand this common problem. Because PCOS is now recognized as a risk factor for developing diabetes, it is recommended that women with the disease be routinely screened so that syndrome X can be found early, and treatment can be initiated earlier. This product can help to maintain even blood glucose levels.
People with High Cholesterol(4)High blood sugar is a risk factor for high LDL cholesterol and low HDL cholesterol levels, according to the Mayo Clinic. Diabetes raises your risk of bad cholesterol readings, especially when the disease is uncontrolled and your blood sugar is habitually high. High glucose levels in the blood also damage your artery linings. Even blood sugar levels are very important to prevent high cholesterol.
Those suffering from Low Blood SugarLow Blood Sugar (hypoglycemia) can happen for several reasons, including diet, some medications and conditions, and exercise. Keeping your blood glucose levels stable with this supplement can help to prevent a sharp drop in blood glucose levels.
Those with ADHDA child can concentrate and behave better at school, and an adult can make it through that long morning meeting with stable blood glucose levels. Low GI foods (protein and complex carbohydrates) are the ideal food for a person with ADHD. Therefore, the Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement is the ideal supplement, because it helps to maintain even blood sugar levels.
Pregnant WomenPregnant and breast feeding women with diabetes cannot take medication to control their blood sugar levels. The Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement is one of the few natural products which is 100% safe and beneficial for mother and child during pregnancy and while breast feeding.
ChildrenChildren as young as 2 years old can start to use the Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement, because it is 100% safe and regarded as a whole food.
Is this really possible and how can you prove this?The active ingredient in the Manna Blood Sugar Support Supplement was trailed and tested by:
- The University of the Free State (dietetics department)
- The University of Pretoria (dietetics department)
- The Glycemic Index Foundation of South Africa (2005 & 2009)
- The Medical Research Council of South Africa, published in: (Journal of Ethnopharmacology 137 (2011) 298– 304 & CARDIOVASCULAR JOURNAL OF AFRICA · Vol 24, No 2, March 2013)
How safe is Manna Blood Sugar Support?After the milling process, the flour is analysed by an independent micro biology laboratory and also tested for any toxic materials, like aflatoxins. The final product is manufactured in a GMP pharmaceutical facility, again tested for safety, effectiveness and stability. All products are packed in HDPE containers and sealed for your safety.
Correct DosageResearch has shown that you need to take 2 caplets (tablets in the form of capsules) with each meal to maintain optimal blood sugar levels. Thus, 2 Caplets x 3 meals = 6 Caplets per day. Children younger than 5 years of age can take only take 1 caplet per meal. (3 per day) Note: Always take the product with food.
Can I use Manna Blood Sugar Support with my current medication?The Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement is one of the few supplements which can be used in conjunction with any other medication without intervention or side effects.You can use the product with your current diabetic medication, but need to monitor your blood glucose levels carefully, because the levels can drop too low. When levels do drop, please consult with your medical practitioner to adjust your diabetic medication if needed.
Manna Blood Sugar Support is is endorsed by the GI Foundation of South Africa
Related Research Links
- Association Between 7 Years of Intensive Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes and Long-term Mortality – JAMA. 2015;313(1):45-53. doi:10.1001/jama.2014.16107.
- Buse JB, Polonsky KS, Burant C. Type 2 diabetes mellitus. In: Melmed S, Polonsky KS, Larsen PR, Kronenberg HM, eds. Williams Textbook of Endocrinology. 12th ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Saunders Elsevier; 2011;chap 31.
- Journal of Ethnopharmacology 137 (2011) 298– 304
- Stone NJ, Robinson JG, Lichtenstein AH, et al. Treatment of blood cholesterol to reduce atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease risk in adults: synopsis of the 2013 American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association cholesterol guideline. Ann Intern Med. 2014;160:339-43. [PubMed]
- CARDIOVASCULAR JOURNAL OF AFRICA • Vol 24, No 2, March 2013
Manna comes in different sizes
Click to enlarge