Benefits of Manna T-Boost
- Helps to increase testosterone levels in the most natural way, without side effects
- Helps to improve cardio vascular health
- Improve immune function
- Assists in prostatic health and bladder problems
- Helps to combat fatigue and increase energy levels
- Helps to increase erection and libido
- Olea europaea (oleuropein) – 20% : Olive Leaf Extract
- Serenoa repens fructus extract : Saw Palmetto
- Eleutherococcus senticosus extract : Siberian Ginseng
What is Low Testosterone?
Testosterone isn’t the only fuel for a man’s sex drive and performance. But low testosterone can reduce your ability to have satisfying sex. Lack of sex drive and erectile dysfunction are sexual problems that can result from low testosterone. If low testosterone is the cause, treating it can help.
Researchers haven’t unravelled the mystery of just how testosterone increases libido.
It’s normal for a man’s sex drive to slowly decline from its peak in his teens and 20s, but libido varies widely between men. What one man might consider a low sex drive, another might not.
Also, sex drive changes within each man over time and is affected by stress, sleep, and opportunities for sex. For these reasons, defining a “normal” sex drive is next to impossible.
Usually, the man himself identifies a lack of sex drive as a problem. Other times, his partner may consider it to be an issue.
Low Testosterone and Erectile Dysfunction
Surprisingly, low testosterone by itself rarely causes erectile dysfunction, or ED. Low testosterone alone – with no other health problems – accounts for a small minority of men with erectile dysfunction.
Erection problems are usually caused by atherosclerosis – hardening of the arteries. If damaged, the tiny blood vessels supplying the penis can no longer dilate to bring in the strong flow needed for a firm erection. Diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol are the three main causes of atherosclerosis and erectile dysfunction.
At the same time, low testosterone is a frequent accomplice to atherosclerosis in creating erectile dysfunction. In studies, as many as one in three men mentioning ED to their doctor have low testosterone. Experts believe that in men with other factors causing erectile dysfunction, low testosterone can strongly contribute, making a difficult situation even worse.
Strengthening the connection, low testosterone is linked in some way with many of the conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction:
- Metabolic syndrome
- Endothelial dysfunction
Although low testosterone isn’t known to cause them, the associations between other medical conditions and low testosterone can be significant.
How does it work?
Olive Leaf Extract
Olive leaf extracts and their oleuropein constituents are best known for their blood pressure-lowering effects, but the latest studies reveal their health benefits extend well beyond that. Additional anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties offer promise in fighting atherosclerosis, diabetes, cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and even arthritis.
An amazing side effect of oleuropein is an increased libido, which could be very good news to all men struggling with erectile dysfunction.
The main action of this herb is to block 5-alpha-reductase, the enzyme responsible for converting dwindling levels of available testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), another androgen hormone that signals hair follicles to enter into a state of permanent rest.
DHT also triggers inflammation and cell proliferation in the prostate, events that compounds in saw palmetto counter with the inhibition of DHT as well as the enzymes COX-2 and 5-lipoxygenase.
Siberian ginseng is a plant used throughout history in China and Russia. As an herbal remedy, the root of Siberian ginseng is known to stimulate the immune system, increase energy and reduce fatigue.
Who can use T-Boost?
The formulation of T-Boost can be beneficial to all men over the age of 40, but younger men can also use it if they struggle with libido and erectile problems.
Safety of T-Boost
The T-Boost formulation is regarded as safe, but when you are on medication for high blood pressure or cholesterol medication, it is recommended that you talk to your doctor before starting with this supplement.
Can T-Boost be used with other medication?
Yes, T-Boost can be used in conjunction with other medication, but it is advisable to talk to your doctor before using the supplement with your medication.
It depends on the severity of the erectile dysfunction / libido problem. We recommend 2 capsules each day, but you can start with 4 capsules with breakfast for the first week.
Normal dosage is 2 capsules with breakfast.
How long before results?
You should experience results from day 4, but it can happen sooner.
Olive Leaf Extract
- Omar SH. Oleuropein in olive and its pharmacological effects. Sci Pharm. 2010;78(2):133-54.
- Wahle KW, Caruso D, Ochoa JJ, Quiles JL. Olive oil and modulation of cell signaling in disease prevention. Lipids.2004 Dec;39(12):1223-31.
- Waterman E, Lockwood B. Active components and clinical applications of olive oil. Altern Med Rev. 2007 Dec;12(4):331-42.
- Hamdi HK, Castellon R. Oleuropein, a non-toxic olive iridoid, is an anti-tumor agent and cytoskeleton disruptor.Biochem Biophys Res Commun.2005 Sep 2;334(3):769-78.
- Wilt TJ, Ishani A, Rutks I, MacDonald R. Phytotherapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Public Health Nutr. 2000 Dec;3(4A):459-72.
- Habib FK, Ross M, Ho CK, Lyons V, Chapman K. Serenoa repens (Permixon) inhibits the 5alpha-reductase activity of human prostate cancer cell lines without interfering with PSA expression. Int J Cancer. 2005 Mar 20;114(2):190-4.
- Arushanian EB, Shikina IB. Improvement of light and color perception in humans upon prolonged administration of eleutherococcus. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2004;67(4):64-6.
- Bleakney TL. Deconstructing an adaptogen: Eleutherococcus senticosus. Holist Nurs Pract. 2008 Jul-Aug;22(4):220-4. Review.
100% Money Back Guarantee
There has been a thorough analysis and testing process — and absolutely no guesswork. Some of the smartest minds in the business have invested their time on creating this one formula. All materials were selected after careful analysis to create a natural testosterone boosting supplement.
Quality and effectiveness has been the chief aim of the Manna T-Boost. Every ingredient has been combined exactly as it should be. This process is what gives us confidence.
If you are not 100% satisfied, simply return the “Manna T-Boost” and we will refund you, minus shipping and handling.
Click to enlarge