Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into 1cm cubes
- 2 green zucchini (baby marrow), coarsely chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 125ml (3/4 cup) thickened cream
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely shredded fresh basil leaves
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
Preheat grill on high. Heat the oil in a 25cm-diameter (base measurement) non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the pumpkin and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Add the zucchini and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, whisk the egg and cream together in a medium bowl. Add the feta and basil, and season with salt and pepper.
Pour the egg mixture evenly over the pumpkin mixture. Reduce heat to low and cook for 7-8 minutes or until frittata is set around the edge but still runny in the centre. Cook under preheated grill for a further 5 minutes or until golden brown and just set. Remove from grill.
Cut the frittata into wedges and serve immediately with mixed salad leaves, if desired.