Ingredients (serves 2 to 4)
- 4 x 100g beef steaks (sirloin or rump)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Baby spinach, to serve
Lightly spray both sides of steaks with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Lightly spray frying pan with oil. Cook steaks for 1 minute each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
Add oil to hot frying pan. Add mushrooms, garlic and thyme. Cook for 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add vinegar. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Place steaks onto serving plates. Spoon over mushroom mixture. Serve with baby spinach.