Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5kg mixed chicken pieces, trimmed
- 1 brown onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 200g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 575g jar Napolitano pasta sauce
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cup small fresh basil leaves
Heat oil in a large, non-stick saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in batches, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Add onion, capsicum and mushroom to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Return chicken to pan. Add sauce. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in olives. Season with salt and pepper. Top with basil.