Ingredients (serves 4)
- 6 sweet potatoes, cut into 6 or 8 cubes each
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 splash orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- chili – to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 190ºC and turn on your convection fan if you have one.
2. Steam, bake, boil or microwave the sweet potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes. Once cooked, transfer the sweet potatoes to a large bowl. Whisk together the orange juice, cinnamon, salt and eggs then stir into the sweet potatoes until smooth. Stir in the cheddar cheese.
3. Transfer your leftover chili to a baking dish and spoon and smooth the sweet potato mixture over the top. Bake until hot, bubbly and lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Spoon into bowls and share!