This Program is NOT a Diet, but it helps you to learn how your body, food and exercise works, in order to reach your goal weight.
The quickest way to lose weight is not with a crash diet or with sudden bursts of exercise. You have to approach weight loss with a strategic plan.
1. You have to know what your Ideal Weight should be. There is a lot of controversy regarding the BMI tables, because the BMI tables does not take age, gender or body frame in mind.
For instance: A muscular man can be super fit with very little
body fat and have an BMI of 27, just because muscles is heavier than fat, etc.
To determine your Ideal weight, rather use the Manna Ideal Weight Tables.
If you determined your ideal weight and you have for instance 20Kg to lose, try to plan ahead. You should not lose more than 1.5 to 2Kg per week. So, for fast effective weight loss your strategy to lose 20Kg should run over 10 weeks at least.
To lose 1.5 to 2Kg per week should keep you motivated, rather than to conquer the 20Kg mountain all at once. Even if you slip up 1 week, you just have to continue with the strategy where you were before.
2. Your Diet is very important, because it has to adapt to your lifestyle and not the other way round. See the Free Manna Weight Loss E Book on the Manna website.
These are just indications of how you can eat, but nothing is cast in stone. You can swap between menus and recipes, as long as you understand the Low GI Principle and try to eat Low GI foods as much as possible.
Consider the menus and recipes and try to plan ahead for the amount of weight you need to lose. If you plan ahead, you might not land in the situation where you get so hungry that you crave unhealthy foods.
Always have healthy, Low GI snacks ready, just for times when your blood sugar drop and you need to prevent yourself from eating fattening foods.
See the part about Insulin on the Manna website and learn how Insulin stores energy in the form of fat. If you can keep your Insulin levels down by means of Low GI foods and exercise, you will stop the fat storing process.
If you suffer from Insulin Resistance and can’t lose weight no matter what you do, download the Free Manna Weight Loss E Book which will help you to set the stage for weight loss.
3. Exercise is of utmost importance, because it helps to regulate Insulin levels and burn the sugar in the blood. Besides all other health benefits of exercise, it helps to burn the stored energy (fat), increase metabolism and blood flow.
There is a lot to be said about the different types of exercise, but research proved that the best fat burning exercise is not the amount of time spend in the gym, but the quality of exercise.
For instance: 8 sessions of vigorous exercise is worth more than 30 minutes of same type of exercise at an average pace.
Example: 8 sessions of 30 seconds each on the treadmill (or any other form of activity) at full speed with a 60 second rest (at slow speed) between sessions is worth much more than 30 minutes of continuous exercise at an average pace.
This method increase fat burning activity for 1.5 to 2 hours after exercising. (Note: To get ultimate results, try not to eat or drink anything else than water for 1.5 to 2 hours after a workout)
4. Rest (Sleep) is very important, because your body needs at least 6 to 8 hours of good sleep per night to recover. If you don’t get enough sleep, you tend to crave carbohydrates the next day.
As fruit in nature go through certain cycles before the sugars has developed enough to be eaten, our bodies also needs to go through the rest (sleep) cycle to repair and recover itself.
5. Water is just as important in the weight loss process as all the above mentioned points.
Water helps to regulate blood sugar. There is a fine balance in keeping your body hydrated and sometimes you might feel hungry, but your body actually requires water.
Always keep a bottle or glass of water nearby and take a few sips at regular intervals throughout the day. You will find that you eat less this way and it will also help to flush toxins out of the body.
Drinking water at certain time maximizes it’s effectiveness on the body:
2 glasses of water after waking up – helps activate internal organs
1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal – helps digestion
1 glass of water before taking a bath – helps lower blood pressure
1 glass of water before going to bed – avoids stroke or heart attack
6. Supplements to Help
Sometimes we need some extra help in the weight loss process. Manna has a few supplements which are excellent for effective, healthy weight loss.
- Manna Blood Sugar Support
- Taken with food, this supplement helps to slowly release glucose from the food into the blood stream. In other words, it helps to reduce the GI of the food you eat by up to 43%.
- Manna Low GI Shakes
There are 3 different flavors of this new formula shake (Chocolate, Strawberry and Caramel)
The new shake formula doesn’t just taste great, but also works as a meal replacement for the serious weight loser.
- Manna Fat Burner
The natural ingredients in the Fat Burner help’s to increase the metabolism and activate fat burning activity.
Manna Weight Loss Tip:
Our western type lifestyles and diet causes too much acid in the body, which are one of the major causes of us struggling to lose weight. Diabetics also struggle with too much acid.
When we start with any exercise regimen, we tend to stop within the first week because of sore and aching muscles. The reason – Acid built up during exercise.
Cancer are skyrocketing in our modern society and one of the reasons is because cancer thrives in an acidic environment.
There are a few ways to alkalize your body.
- Eat as much raw foods (fruits and vegetables) as possible and cut out sugar, refined flour products, soft drinks, alcohol and slow down on the red meat.
- Drink enough pure water.
- Drink Carrot juice (as mentioned in the Free Manna e-book)
- Prevent the cramps and sore muscles during and after exercise by taking a teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate mixed into a glass of water before and after the workout.
- Manna pH Balance helps to alkalies the body, fast and effective within 2 days (counteract Gout and Arthritis)
“Ek gebruik Manna (Blood Sugar Support) nou vir 18 maande – wat ‘n uitstekende produk. Ek het 46 kg verloor oor hierdie tydperk. Ek voel 100% beter, oefen daagliks en het al die Manna 7-dag dieet gevolg (en 3 kg in 7 dae verloor). Ek wil graag nog 5 kg verloor om eindelik op my doelgewig te kom, ek drink steeds daagliks Manna. Ek is 12 jaar terug gediagnoseer met PCOS, en na my onlangse ginekologiese ondersoek, het AL die simptome daarvan nou verdwyn!! My bloedsuiker en cholesterol is perfek!! Dankie Manna – julle het regtig my lewe verander.”