Testosterone is the male sex hormone, produced primarily in the testicles. Testosterone is important for:
- Maintaining bone density
- Fat distribution
- Building muscle strength and mass
- Increased red blood cell production
- Sex drive
- Sperm production
It is clear that testosterone plays a big role in the male body, but as you age testosterone levels slowly start to decline. It happens at a rate of about 1% each year after the age of 30.
There are various signs of low testosterone levels, including:
- Lack of libido – When your testosterone levels start to go down, one of the first signs is that your sex drive goes down with it.
- Difficulty Getting Erections – Low testosterone levels make it difficult to get and maintain erections.
- Changes in sleep patterns – Insomnia and other sleep difficulties can also be a sign of lower levels of testosterone.
- Physical changes – Physical changes can include things like increased body fat, decreased muscle mass, reduced bone density and hair loss.
- Emotional changes – Decreased testosterone levels can cause you to feel unmotivated, depressed and take away some of your self-confidence.
You can safely use the Manna Andropause to increase testosterone levels the natural way. This product contains only phyto-testosterones (plant derived testosterone), which have no side effect.