Gout can be an uncomfortable or even painful experience.
So what can we do to stop it and prevent it from happening again?
Well, let’s first see why gout attacks happen so that we can understand the treatment better…
Gout occurs when too much uric acid builds in your system. Over time, that excess uric acid can cause crystals to form around your joints, and these crystals can cause pain and inflammation, making gout a painful type of arthritis.
While gout is typically a chronic condition, you can recover from gout symptoms and decrease your chance of getting a flare-up by changing your lifestyle a bit. Your doctor can also suggest prescription medications to help you keep your uric acid and gout under control.
Step 1 – Avoid trigger-foods
Avoid foods that can cause flare-ups. Stay away from alcohol and brewer’s yeast, salty fish like sardines and anchovies, fatty organ meats, legumes, spinach, asparagus and cauliflower. Each can contribute to raised uric acid levels.
Step 2 – Stay hydrated
Drink plenty of water. Water helps to flush the system to restore balance to uric acid levels. Drink at least 1liter to 1,5 liter of water each day. Get an aluminium water bottle and refill it frequently throughout the day. Swap alcohol and soft drinks for water to reduce your chance for a gout flare-up and help you recover from one.
Step 3 – Lose extra weight
Lose weight slowly. While weight loss can help reduce your chance of a gout attack, losing weight too quickly can result in the formation of kidney stones and crystals in the body, leaving you with sore joints and excess pain. Instead, lose weight by making healthy choices and increasing your daily physical activity. Try to stop eating anything with sugar in it or any form of starch, like bread, potato, chips, pasta and rice. Increase healthy fats like olive oil, butter, and avocado.
Step 4 – Allow joints to rest
Rest and immobilize your joints when you experience a gout attack and the accompanying arthritic pain. Taking the time to rest your sore joints ensures that they don’t become even more inflamed. If possible, elevate the sore joint to drain excess fluid in order to relieve swelling and pressure for faster recovery.
Step 5 – Take natural supplements
The natural ingredients in this supplement can help to excrete excess uric acid from the body for fast, effective relief of gout and its symptoms.
Manna pH Balance was specially formulated from just 5 ingredients, all that have pH balancing qualities.
- Eucalyptus Extract – The Flavonoids and Polyphenols from this natural Eucalyptus extract has Anti-Viral and Anti-Inflammatory properties, assisting in the relief and fighting of inflammation caused by high uric acid levels.
- Asimum triloba (Papaya extract) – Papaya extract helps to increase acid excretion via the kidneys.
- Aloe Ferox gum resin (Aloe Bitters) – Aloe bitters is a strong anti-inflammatory substance which help with the balancing of pH in the body and acts as an antibiotic, with strong detoxifying properties.
- Curcuma longa folia (Turmeric) – The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Parsley – Parsley acts as a natural diuretic which can help your body flush out excess uric acid from your bloodstream through your kidneys and urinary tract, thus supporting kidney function.
Manna pH Balance assists in…
- Relief of arthritis symptoms
- Relief of gout
- Relief of osteoarthritis
- Balancing the pH of the body
This is what our customers found:
“Ever Since I started Using Manna pH Balance I knew I got the right and quality product when I noticed that the pain and burning in my legs and feet was gone from the high uric acid I had in my body. I can recommend Manna pH Balance to any person with high uric acid, it does the job.” – Robert
“My husband suffers from gout, he has to take puricos daily but he has had side effects from that medicine. Since he has been using Manna pH Balance he hasn’t had any attacks and there are no side effects.” – Sarah
Get the Manna pH Balance now from Clicks, Takealot, or our online shop: