Hair loss can be devastating for any woman.
And it leads to even more hair pulling when the reason why it is happening is unclear…
A loss of hair can be caused by various different factors. The most difficult part is often figuring out what the exact cause is.
Here are 6 of the most common reasons for hair loss in women…
The most common reason for hair loss is in the genes. If one or both of the parents had issues with hair loss, this is more than likely the cause of hair loss.
But those genes are not the only reason…
Excessive shedding, or telogen effluvium to get scientific, is another common reason for hair loss. This usually happens due to constant high levels of stress, or after a sudden event has taken place that causes extreme levels of stress for a short period.
Apart from stress, diet is the second culprit when it comes to excessive shedding. It is usually due to a diet which lacks protein and iron.
Something that is often associated with diet and stress is the thyroid…
Hair loss can often be attributed to thyroid problems. It can happen either when the thyroid is overactive, or underactive.
- Hypothyroidism: When the thyroid gland produces too little of the thyroid hormone it can cause the hair to become brittle and break off easily.
- Hyperthyroidism: When the thyroid gland produces too much of the thyroid hormone it can cause the hair to fall out due to an overactive metabolism.
But it can also be due to a scalp condition…
Scalp Conditions or problems
Health issues that affect the scalp can also cause the hair to fall out. Some of the most common scalp conditions to cause hair loss are: Fungus, psoriasis, or dandruff
It can even be caused by issues in the skin…
Skin diseases often bring along an array of other health issues. IN particular, alopecia areata is an autoimmune skin disease that causes hair loss on the scalp and body.
It usually starts with one or more small, smooth circular patches on the scalp. But it can later progress to total hair loss.
But for menopause, it is usually hormones…
Menopausal Hair loss
While most of these problems only affect certain women, menopause is something that all women go through. Hair loss is one of the most common symptoms of menopause.
As with most problems during menopause, hair loss can be traced back to fluctuating hormone levels. The two main hormones concerned here are estrogen and testosterone. Hair loss occurs when estrogen levels decrease, and testosterone levels increase.
What is there to do about hair loss?
- In cases related to stress, try managing this stress with relaxation techniques, exercise, and making time to relax by enjoying your hobby or spending time with family and friends.
- If medication is the culprit, consult your doctor about lowering your dosage or switching medication.
- And if your diet isn’t great, take steps to improve it. Follow the Manna Diet as depicted in the free e-book.
- If you are in menopause, take the all-natural Manna Menopause Support supplement to increase estrogen levels without any side effects.
- If you have a skin condition, take the Manna GUT Support to reinstate healthy gut bacteria and digestive enzymes, because most skin problems can be related to poor gut health.
- Hair can start to regrow in about 6 months if the cause of the problem is resolved. feeling less sweaty
- Balance mood fluctuation
The Manna Menopause Support was formulated with phyto-estrogens, soy isoflavones, calcium and vitamin D to help curb menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, mood swings and night sweats.
Manna Menopause Support supplement is a completely natural supplement that helps your body to increase estrogen levels the natural way without any side effects.
Manna Menopause Support helps to
- Relief hot flushes, leaving you feeling less sweaty
- Balance mood fluctuation
- Increase energy levels, helping you get through the day easier
- Increase Libido
- Reverse vaginal dryness
- Deeper Sleep
- Improve memory and brain function
- Helps to manage stress
- Help increase stamina
- Helps reduce osteoporosis
Here’s what the Manna Menopause Users say about it…
“The best product I have used so far and I’m using it for a year now. Before starting on Manna I suffered from hot flushes/ night sweats/no sleep and terrible mood swings. HRT was definitely not an option for me, so I tried Manna and it really has helped me. The fact that it’s all natural is such a plus. I won’t use anything else. Thank you, Manna, for an excellent product.” – Gwen
“Since using Manna Menopause Support I have less hair loss, sleep better and night sweats have decreased. This is a wonderful product and have recommended it to my friends.” – Liz Nowers
“I am using menopause support for a year now, and I can say it is a fantastic product. My hot flashes and night sweat is something of the past. Thanks for a great product.” – Martie
Get the Manna Menopause Support at any of these outlets…