It can be hard to satisfy a sweet tooth during diabetes…
Who doesn’t like a packet of gummy bears or a bar of creamy milk chocolate? Unfortunately, sweets and sugar can worsen diabetes tremendously. Sweet treats can often be the very reason why diabetes develop in the first place…
Warning signs of diabetes?
It is important to know what the warning signs of diabetes are. Always be on the lookout for them. These signs include
- Constant thirst.
- A constant urge to urinate.
- Always feeling fatigued.
- A feeling of numbness or pain in the hands, legs, or feet.
- And last but not least, craving for sweet things and carbohydrates.
What can one do to about cravings without jeopardizing diabetes?
These 6 fruits can go a long way in fighting diabetes…
Guavas are a great choice for people with diabetes because:
- They have a high concentration of lycopene. It is an antioxidant that helps maintain blood sugar levels.
- They are rich in dietary fibre, which helps lower the risk of developing type-2 diabetes.
- They contain high levels of potassium, which contribute to healthy blood pressure.
Cherries contain anthocyanins. This helps boost insulin which in turn helps control blood sugar levels. This chemical is found in many different foods, like red grapes, berries, wine and tea. However, the biggest insulin effects come from the cherry such as strawberries and blueberries.
Oranges are rich in vitamin C, fibre, and minerals. Al the while not being high in natural sugar. Oranges also have a low glycemic index rating which can help maintain a healthy blood sugar level. The high fibre content is also great for weight control.
Grapefruit’s glycemic index is only 25, which makes it very low. It is also high in vitamin C and soluble fibre, which makes it a tap super-food for diabetes. Various studies and researchers have concluded and agreed that grapefruits hold extraordinary health benefits, which make them great for overall health.
“An apple a day keeps diabetes away”. This saying rings true, as apples contain high amounts of fibre, antioxidants, vitamin C and flavonoids, all of which may lower the insulin requirements of diabetics by up to 35%.
Whether eating fruit or any other food, take the Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement with it to make sure that blood sugar levels are controlled.
Follow the Manna Diet for an easy-to-use diet and by taking the Manna Blood Sugar Support with each meal can help to regulate blood sugar levels in such a way as to suppress appetite and curb cravings.
Manna Blood Sugar Support is 100% organic & natural and works in a unique way by slowing down the absorption of glucose from the food you eat by up to 43%.
In other words, Manna Blood Sugar Support reduces the GI of the food you eat by up to 43%.
Benefits of Manna Blood Sugar Support
- Helps to maintain even blood sugar levels.
- Keep you more satisfied after a meal, which means that the same meal can take you much further and cause you to eat less, which can help with natural weight loss.
- Helps to control cravings.
- Helping to keep energy levels constant.
- Even blood sugar levels can help to prevent diabetic health complications.
“Very good product. Blood sugar is under control.” – Jeannette
“I am very happy with the Blood Sugar Support. It has assisted me in regulating my blood sugar levels as well as maintaining my weight, especially now over the winter period. Thank you manna” – Natasha
“Amazing product. Has helped with the control of my sugar levels and eating habits.” – Rene’
“I lost more weight than what I weigh now in the just more than a year that I’m using this. My Diabetic medication lowered from 850 mg 3 x day to 1x per day.” – Denise