Gout may be more serious than you realize…
Is gout a real health problem?
You might think that gout is just a bit of pain in your big toe from drinking too much red wine. However, gout is actually a form of arthritis. It can have an effect and your lifestyle quality.
Why would I get gout?
It appears when there is too much uric acid in the body. Too much uric acid in the body can cause a crystallization process around important joints.
What do these crystals do?
These crystals cause inflammation which can lead to severe pain in the joints.
What can I do to keep gout away?
Gout is usually seen as a chronic issue. But with a few simple lifestyle changes you can limit the effects severely. Here are a few simple tips…
- Avoid Trigger Foods
Things like alcohol, anchovies and sardines, organ meats, spinach and legumes can increase your uric acid levels.
- Drink Enough Water
Water is a great way to cleanse your system. It makes sure your uric acid levels become more balanced. It is recommended that you drink at least 1.5 litres of water per day.
- Get Rid of Excess Weight
Losing weight can be a big help with gout. It reduces the risk of gout attacks and the severity of the pain on the joints. However, be careful not to lose weight too quickly. This may cause kidney stones.
So steer clear of crash diets. Simply turn your everyday eating habits into healthy ones. Make sure to get plenty of healthy oils, like avocado and olive oil.
- Take a Seat When You Have a Gout Attack
As soon as you get a gout attack, sit down and rest your joints. Even though you think you should just power through it, this is the worst thing you can do. This causes the joints to become more inflamed.
- Avoid Certain Foods
There are certain foods and drinks that cause our body to become more acidic, so the best advice would be to remove these from your diet. Or at least cut back on them. These foods include:
- Refined sugars
- Refined Carbohydrates
- Processed foods
- Eat Certain Foods in Moderation
There are some foods that are considered acidic, but they contain nutrients that the body needs. They should not be cut from your diet completely. These foods include:
- Oils (olive, avocado, and safflower oils)
- Include Certain Foods
Some foods may actually help keep your pH levels balanced. They should thus be included in your diet. These foods include:
- Bell peppers
What we recommend:
Changing your diet can have its own obstacles, but you can get effective gout relief with an all-natural supplement like the Manna PH Balance. This product helps to excrete excess uric acid from the body to give you effective relief without side effects.
Manna pH Balance was specially formulated from just 5 ingredients, all that have pH balancing qualities.
- Eucalyptus Extract – The Flavonoids and Polyphenols from this natural Eucalyptus extract has Anti-Viral and Anti-Inflammatory properties, assisting in the relief and fighting of inflammation caused by high uric acid levels.
- Asimum triloba (Paw paw extract) – Pawpaw extract helps to increase acid excretion via the kidneys.
- Aloe Ferox gum resin (Aloe Bitters) – Aloe bitters is a strong anti-inflammatory substance which help with the balancing of pH in the body and acts as an antibiotic, with strong detoxifying properties.
- Curcuma longa folia (Turmeric) – The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, it is a natural treatment for arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Manna pH Balance assists in
- relief of arthritis symptoms
- relief of gout
- relief of osteoarthritis
- and balances the pH of the body
This is what our customers found:
“Ever Since I started Using Manna pH Balance I knew I got the right and quality product when I noticed that the pain and burning in my legs and feet was gone from the high uric acid I had in my body. I can recommend Manna pH Balance to any person with a high uric acid, it does the job.” – Robert
“My husband suffers from gout, he has to take puricos daily but he has had side effects from that medicine. Since he has been using Manna pH Balance he hasn’t had any attacks and there are no side effects.” – Sarah