The biggest reason why people don’t lose weight is that they do not actually do something about it.
Everybody wishes they could just lose a few kilograms, so now is the time to actually do something about it.
While it may be easy to say “Just get up and do something about it”, actually getting started can be tough. So here are 9 great tips for setting off on the right track for weight loss…
- Eliminate Fast Food
It is crunch time at work now to get everything done before the holidays, and you don’t feel like making food after a busy day at work, but stay away from fast foods! The convenience it offers does not balance out its negative health effects. Besides, you can get healthy, ready-made meals at most supermarkets these days instead of unhealthy, fatty fast foods.
- Say no to Soft Drinks and Fruit Juices
It is common sense that sugary soft drinks are bad for you, but we often perceive fruit juice to be healthy. Most fruit juices contain preservatives and added sugars in order to make them last longer and taste better, making them just as bad as soft drinks. Don’t be fooled by the sugar-free diet cool drinks either, as they are filled with other chemicals that are dangerous for your health. The best option is some good old water!
- Try to keep Track of Calories
There are many fancy diets these days, but in the end, it all comes down to calories consumed vs. calories burned. If you want to lose weight, count all your calories and make sure that you are burning more than you are consuming.
- Take the Stairs
This does not seem like much, but you will be amazed by the difference taking the stairs once or twice a day can make! This is not only true for the physical calorie burning, but it helps keep you in a healthy mindset as it shows you that it’s not that difficult to make healthy choices.
- Kick up the Cardio
Even if you already have a very good cardio workout, dial it up a notch. Try to make it more intense rather than making it longer, as you will benefit more from short, powerful workouts than tedious, long ones.
- Pump some iron
If you are not already doing this, start lifting some weights as part of your workout. You don’t need to try and be a powerlifter, just light-medium weight training can increase your body’s calorie-burning function and keep it running for longer (known as the afterburn effect).
- Eat Smaller Meals, More Often
The best way to keep yourself from overeating is by not getting hungry. To keep yourself from feeling hungry, cut down the time between meals by eating small, balanced meals 5 or 6 times a day, rather than 3 big ones.
- Make Small Swaps
Start by swapping out simple things like white bread for whole grains, soft drinks for water with lemon, sweets with fruits, etc.
- Give Yourself a Helping hand
We live in a fast-paced world where circumstances don’t always allow us to live as healthy as we would like. Luckily we’ve got you covered with some great products to help up your weight loss game.
Which products should you use?
- F.A.T “Way to Go” is an all-natural fat burner that boosts your metabolism and helps you to burn fat quicker without the negative side effects that many other fat burners have. It also works excellent when used about 30 minutes before a workout session, as it will give you a boost of energy and help you get that fat burning.
- Manna Low GI Shake is meal replacement shake made with all natural ingredients. The key ingredient, Mesquite, helps you to regain balanced blood sugar levels. This means that:
- You have fewer cravings because your body isn’t constantly begging you for energy to give it a boost.
- You have energy for a longer period of time because the Mesquite slow-releases the glucose from the food you eat to give you more sustained energy levels.
- You will stay fuller for longer due to having stable blood sugar levels and plenty of fibre from the Shake.
- Manna Blood Sugar Support has the same key ingredient (Mesquite) as the Manna Low GI Shake but in tablet form. This means you can get the same benefits of stable blood sugar levels that you get from the Shake, but with any other meal that you eat.
- Gut Support helps to restore the balance of digestive enzymes and healthy flora in your gut. The reason this is so important is that weight loss is MUCH easier as soon as the gut is healthy and the body can actually absorb the nutrients from the food and other supplements properly.