Regardless of your current weight and state of health, know that there are certain basic tenets of optimal health and healthy weight that have always remained permanent truths.
The following guidelines form the foundation of a long and healthy life, and as a side-effect, will automatically help you achieve your ideal weight, whatever that may be.
- Eat a healthy diet consisting primarily of fresh, whole foods, ideally organic and locally-grown. Aim to consume at least one-third of your food raw. (vegetables and fruits)
- Severely limit or eliminate Sugar, particularly fructose, and grains from your diet in order to optimize your insulin and leptin levels
- Drink plenty of clean Water
- Manage your stress – Stress can make you fat: Stressful circumstances can cause cravings for carbohydrate-rich foods. Stress hormones also increase fat storage. Exercise is a good method to reduce stress.
- Implement a regular fitness program that includes a wide variety of exercises, including: high-intensity interval training, conventional aerobics, strength training, core exercises, and stretching.
If you have not exercised for a while or if you are very overweight, please consult with your doctor before embarking on any exercise regimen. When you start, start slowly and we suggest that you start with the “Walking off Weight Program” which you can get from the e-book or the Manna website.
- 1. Optimize your vitamin D levels, ideally through exposure to the sun.
- 2. Limit your exposure to toxins (try to use natural cleaning and air-freshener agents)
- 3. Consume healthy fats, which include saturated fats, and animal-based omega-3 fat
- 4. Get plenty of sleep, because if you get too little sleep, you tend to crave all the “wrong” foods the next day.
Remember, leading a common sense, healthy lifestyle is your best bet to produce a healthy body and mind, and increase your longevity.
Download the FREE Manna Diet e-book which contains all the info mentioned above as well as a Menu plan, recipes and much more to help you lose weight the Healthy way.
The Manna Diet uses the following supplements…
- The Manna Blood Sugar Support caplets to control cravings and suppress appetite.
- And the Manna Low GI Shakes as a healthy meal replacement, which also helps to control blood sugar levels.