Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is an international standard that governs all the activities related to product quality.
- Preparing & reviewing:
- Site Master Files
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Licence Applications
- Licence Renewals
- Conducting and assisting with:
- Inspections at 3rd party suppliers
- Local & Foreign Manufacturer Audits
- Warehouse & Distribution Facility Audits
- Advising during planning stages of activities and envisaged growth or diversification.
HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product.