Candida is a form of yeast infection, due to fungus within the body. The yeast is usually kept under control by the immune system, but sometimes it can get out of hand. This usually happens when you are sick or using antibiotics. This can then lead to a yeast infection, due to the spreading yeast.
Some of the most common yeast infections include:
- It can appear in the mouth, and is known as thrush.
- Thrush can sometimes spread to the esophagus, and is then known as esophagitis.
- Vaginal yeast infection is a big issue amongst women, and can cause uncomfortable itching and pan.
- Skin rashes are very common, and cause itchiness and a burning sensation.
- Yeast infections can sometime spread into the bloodstream, and this can be extremely dangerous.
It is important to remember that Candida thrives in sugar and refined carbohydrates. This is why it is important to limit your intake of these, and minimize the risk of developing an infection.
By following Manna Candida Diet in the free e-book and taking the Manna Candida Support plus the GUT Support, you will be able get rid of Candida to control Candida levels in your body, but you will also be amazed at the amount of energy you have. Your skin will clear, your eyes will sparkle and you will even lose weight.