Candida is the scientific name for yeast. It is a fungus that lives almost everywhere, including in your body. Usually, your immune system keeps yeast under control. If you are sick or taking antibiotics, it can multiply and cause an infection.
Yeast infections affect different parts of the body in different ways:
- Thrush is a yeast infection that causes white patches in your mouth
- Candida esophagitis is thrush that spreads to your esophagus, the tube that takes food from your mouth to your stomach. It can make it hard or painful to swallow.
- Women can get vaginal yeast infections, causing itchiness, pain and discharge
- Yeast infections of the skin cause itching and rashes
- Yeast infections in your bloodstream can be life-threatening
Antifungal medicines get rid of yeast infections in most people. If you have a weak immune system, treatment might be more difficult.
Remember that Candida thrives on all sugars and refined carbohydrates and it is only by controlling your intake of these foods that you will beat systemic Candida.
By following Manna Candida Diet in the free e-book and taking the Manna Candida Support plus the GUT Support, you will be able get rid of Candida to control Candida levels in your body, but you will also be amazed at the amount of energy you have. Your skin will clear, your eyes will sparkle and you will even lose weight.