Ingredients (6 servings)
- 1kg tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled, thinly sliced lengthways
- 3½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 375g small green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup olives
- 2 avocados, halved, stones removed, peeled, roughly chopped
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup tightly-packed small basil leaves
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine tomatoes, garlic and 2 tablespoons oil in a bowl. Toss gently to coat. Spread over tray. Season with salt and pepper. Roast tomatoes for 35 minutes or until tender. Set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat. Add beans and cook for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel. Divide beans among bowls.
Top beans with olives, tomatoes, avocado, feta and basil. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon oil and season with black pepper. Serve with pan-fried or barbecued chicken.