Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 zucchinis (baby marrows), cut into wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup pitted black olives
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 4 x 180g thick skinless white fish fillets (such as hake)
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Toss the zucchini, onion, tomato and olives with 1 tablespoon of the oil in a baking dish. Brush another tablespoon of oil over the fish and place on the vegetables. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, mustard and remaining oil to make a dressing.
Divide the cooked vegetables among plates and top each with a piece of fish.
Drizzle the fish with the dressing and scatter with chopped parsley.