Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 yellow bell peppers, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 3cm pieces
- 450g (about 1-2) golden nugget pumpkin, seeds removed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 red onions, skin on, cut into wedges
- 2 brown onions, skin on, cut into 5mm-thick slices
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 thyme sprigs
- Preheat oven to 190C and grease two large baking trays.
- Place all the vegetables on the trays. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil and garlic, pick the leaves from three thyme sprigs and add to the oil.
- Drizzle over the vegetables, season with salt and pepper, scatter with the remaining thyme sprigs.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the vegetables are cooked and golden at the edges. Serve hot or at room temperature.