Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 4 chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped Rosemary, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, and dried herbs, and season generously with salt and pepper. Reserve ¼ cup.
- Add chicken to the bowl and toss to combine. Let marinate at least 20 minutes and up to overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Add chicken and grill, basting with reserved marinade, until cooked through, 6 minutes per side.
- Garnish with rosemary before serving.