Full of Mediterranean flavors, this easy chicken dish is perfect for a relaxed weeknight dinner.
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, finely chopped
- 500g chicken fillets
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 100g baby spinach
- 100g roasted bell pepper (capsicum), sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 75g low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup kalamata olives in brine
Place yogurt, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, Greek seasoning and mint in a bowl. Mix well. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Preheat a barbecue grill on medium low heat. Remove chicken from marinade and spray lightly with oil. Barbecue for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
Meanwhile, place spinach, capsicum, cucumber, leaves, feta and olives in a bowl. Toss to combine. Divide salad among plates. Top with chicken. Drizzle with remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice. Season with pepper. Serve.