Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 (±800g in total) hake fillets
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Spray fish, tomatoes and onion with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside for 5 minutes.
Preheat barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Cook fish for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and keep warm.
Increase heat to high. Cook onion and tomatoes for 1 to 2 minutes or until warmed through. Toss with parsley and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve fish with warm tomato salad, mixed salad leaves and lemon wedges.
Fat saturated 2.30g
Fat Total 9.70g
Carbohydrate sugars – 0
Carbohydrate Total 4.60g
Dietary Fibre 2.60g