Ingredients (4 servings)
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup (120g) light sour cream
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 25g butter
- 1 bunch (250g) asparagus, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 100g pkt smoked salmon
- Salad, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Combine eggs, sour cream, parmesan and basil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in a 24cm ovenproof non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add asparagus and sauté for about 1 minute. Layer smoked salmon slices over asparagus in pan and pour egg mixture over the top. Shake pan to ensure egg mixture is evenly distributed.
Transfer pan to oven and cook frittata for about 10 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Cut into wedges and serve immediately with a side salad.