It is obvious that menopause causes weight gain. Usually we notice this in the tummy area. It has never been quite clear exactly why this happens – until now.
Recent studies have revealed that due to the large estrogen decrease during menopause, fat cells start to retain and even store more fat than usual.
This means that when you try to burn fat, it is much harder and takes a lot longer.
The biggest problem is that belly fat can mean danger to the internal organs. This is why it is important to try and lose it as soon as possible. Even better, try and prevent it by eating healthy and following a regular exercise program even before menopause.
The first thing to do is to look at what you are eating:
- Make sure to eat quality foods. Choose whole foods (veggies, fruits, whole grains) and high-quality fats, carbs, and proteins.
- Eat smaller meals, more frequently. This includes eating healthy snacks throughout the day. They make sure that you do not become hungry and start craving unhealthy foods.
Secondly, get active.
- Make sure to exercise at least 3 times per week, for at least 30 minutes.
- Exercise does not mean that you have to join a gym. It can be a simple fast-paced walk around the neighborhood. Or a run along the beach.
- Start out slow and set reachable short-term goals for yourself. These help motivate you to become more and more active.
- Make sure to include a form of cardio training, as well as some form of resistance training into your routine.
Increase estrogen levels the natural way to stop the “muffin top” from growing out of proportion, by using a supplement like the Manna Menopause Support. Follow the Manna Diet as given in the free e-book and use the Manna Blood Sugar Support supplement with each meal to curb cravings and suppress appetite the natural way.
Beat the Symptoms of Menopause and feel good again with Manna Menopause Support
Manna Menopause Support helps to
- Relief hot flushes, leaving you feeling less sweaty
- Balance mood fluctuation
- Increase energy levels, helping you get through the day easier
- Increase Libido
- Reverse vaginal dryness
- Deeper Sleep
- Improve memory and brain function
- Helps to manage stress
- Help increase stamina
- Helps reduce osteoporosis