- 400g canned cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves roughly chopped
- ½ bunch mint, leaves roughly chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ½cup (125ml) lime juice (from 2-3 limes)
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 4 x 180g skinless hake fillets
To make the white bean tabbouleh, place the beans in a small saucepan over low heat and cook for 5 minutes until heated through. Combine the beans in a bowl with the parsley, mint, tomatoes and chilli. Add half the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of the lime juice. Toss to combine.
Meanwhile, place the remaining lime juice in a bowl with the ground coriander and stir to combine. Add the hake fillets and turn to coat.
Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat and add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil. When hot, add the hake and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until blackened and just cooked through.
To serve, divide the white bean tabbouleh among 4 serving plates and place a hake fillet on each.