Serves 4 to 6
A colorful, simple and absolutely delicious slaw for any season.
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 apples, cored and very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Pecan nuts, chopped
In a large bowl, toss together green and red cabbage, vinegar, salt and pepper. Just before serving, add apples and nuts, toss again.
Per serving (about 4oz/123g-wt.): 120 calories (70 from fat), 8g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 12g total carbohydrate (3g dietary fiber, 7g sugar), 4g protein