Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, washed, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 350g cauliflower (about ½ small) cut into small pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 80g mild creamy blue cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thin cream
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Dressed salad leaves, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20cm base square cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add leek, cauliflower and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 5-6 minutes or until leek is tender. Add spinach and remove from heat. Toss until leaves just wilt.
Spread cauliflower mixture over base of lined pan. Crumble over blue cheese. Whisk eggs and cream together. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over blue cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Set aside for 10 minutes.
Cut frittata into serving pieces. Serve warm with salad.