Ingredients (serve 4)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large (about 1.2kg) cauliflower, cut crossways into four 1.5cm-thick pieces
- 50g (¼ cup) pimento-stuffed green olives, finely chopped
- 60ml (¼ cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon baby capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh continental parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon caster sugar
Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 baking trays with foil. Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 cauliflower piece to the pan. Cook, turning, for 4-5 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a prepared tray. Season. Repeat with the remaining olive oil and cauliflower pieces. Roast cauliflower for 12-15 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, combine the olive, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, capers, parsley, oregano and sugar in a small bowl. Season.
Transfer the cauliflower to a platter. Top with the olive mixture.