Erectile dysfunction (ED) is when the male sexual arousal function is not working as it should, and can be caused by a number of physical and psychological factors. Symptoms of ED can include: Trouble getting an erection, trouble maintaining an erection, and a lack of sexual desire.
Physical causes of erectile dysfunction
- Heart disease or similar issues.
- Blockages in the blood vessels.
- Problems with high cholesterol.
- High blood pressure and related issues.
- Diabetes or high blood sugar levels.
- Obesity or other such issues caused by a unhealthy lifestyle.
- Metabolic syndrome.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Peyronie’s disease.
- Various prescription medications.
- Smoking of tobacco products.
- Overconsumption of alcohol.
- Lack of sleep.
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health issues.
- Stress and stress related issues.
Natural Treatment option
One of the safest and most simple treatment options, which you can use even if you are on high blood pressure medication, is the Manna T-Boost. This supplement can help to reverse erectile problems the natural way. Use it for at least 3 days to see the results.