Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 barbecued or grilled chicken, skin removed, meat shredded
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large red capsicum (bell pepper), thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely grated
- 1 onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cup raisins
Yoghurt herb dressing
- 1 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
Combine chicken, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, onion and raisins in a bowl.
Make yoghurt herb dressing Whisk yoghurt, ¼ cup orange juice, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl until well combined. Pour over salad. Toss to combine. Serve.