Topped with a creamy yogurt herb dressing, this low-kilojoule chicken salad is deliciously tangy at every mouthful.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 barbecued chicken, skin removed, meat shredded
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large red (green pepper), thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, finely grated
- 1 onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 cup raisins
Yogurt herb dressing
- 1 cup low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ cup snipped green onion
Combine chicken, cabbage, green pepper, carrot, onion and raisins in a bowl.
Make yogurt herb dressing Whisk yogurt, ¼ cup orange juice, vinegar, green onion, salt and pepper in a bowl until well combined. Pour over salad. Toss to combine. Serve.