Ingredients (4 Servings)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 x 125g cans corn kernels, drained
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup pure cream
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
Heat oil in a 26cm (top) frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken, green onion, zucchini and corn. Cook, stirring for 3 minutes or until zucchini is soft.
Meanwhile, preheat grill on medium. Whisk eggs, cream, cheese and garlic together in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until almost set. Transfer to grill. Grill for 2 minutes or until golden and set. Serve.